Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Excuses, excuses


Ha!
Lately, I have been chock full of excuses as to why I shouldn’t walk. The main two excuses I have resorted to have been:

1.It’s too cold. Make your best whiney voice and say, “but it’s only 20 degrees outside, it’s too cold.” Now much more cheerfully say, “I will stay in and have an extra cup of hot tea.” The “hot tea” has been winning.
2.I need to get to work on … Pick your own very important project. For me it’s been this NaNoWriMo book. By the way, I am doing okay, a little behind, but I will catch up and I am having fun. But back to the excuse. What really happens is that I waste a lot, I mean a lot, of time on the computer before I ever start writing. That’s another issue I need to work on but that it keeps me from walking… for shame.

Anyway back to the “ha!” that I started with. I found a website that deals with each and every one of my excuses. The “excuse busters” might not all help my particular situation but that someone thought of writing about them provides a little motivational boost.
No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment