Saturday, August 29, 2009

A difficult journey...


Here's a challenge: name a movie or book that includes a situation where people are forced to go on a long, difficult journey- walking, hiking. I am thinking of something like the Sound of Music where they need to climb over the Alps. I also started reading a book but never finished it where Jewish refugees were constantly on the move from the Nazis. Let me know. I am having a hard time getting comments, but you can try that route or you can write me at cleblanc46 . at . gmail (. com). I don't mean to be difficult with my email address it will be the usual format ___ @___.com but I it seems like bloggers all take this precaution against spammers. Send me your movie and book ideas!

1 comment:

  1. family if you are out there, I think I fixed the comment issue, you can post as anon. Id (just say who you are in the comment please :)

    ReplyDelete