Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's do this!


As I get back into this blog swing of things I am trying to formulate a routine, just so I know what is expected of me (just for my own use) on what days. So so far I have: Monday’s Musing (missed that this week)- and that will usually be a quote, statistic, or something to think about; Tuesday’s Thoughts- this will be where I get my writing practice and share with you a brief thought about something, typically walk, health or nature related; Wednesday, hmmm- I want to do “Wednesday Walkers” and I am working on this, profiles on walkers from all over (I am going to need help on this, wink, wink); Thursday’s Surprise- just something that I like or want to share from the web or from what I have seen or heard (or what you have share with me!), and then, of course, Flagstaff Fridays, where I will try to keep you posted on what’s happening, “walkwise” in Flagstaff, Arizona.

I was really tempted to let this blog slip, it’s easy to do. But I know I have at least 2 readers, because they would tell me, “you haven’t posted anything, and you are stuck on ‘grey.’” So, “thank you” to you readers. I enjoy writing this blog. And I love walking. And I love this planet. So, let’s do this- one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment