Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blog details


A little blog upkeeping today.

I have been enjoying including your writing every Wednesday in the form of “Wednesday Walker.” That has been so fun for me to read and share. Unfortunately, I am reaching the end of this series. I think I have about three more weeks left. I will be more than happy to include any other responses for “Wednesday Walker” just email me (cleblanc46 at gmail dot com writing it all out to avoid the spam you know) and let me know. I have enjoyed the wide variety of responses and suggestions. So far, I have known everybody who has responded and everyone is so different. Yet walking has been a positive part of all of their lives in one way or another.

After I run out of “Wednesday Walkers” I will try out something else. My sister, Denise, shared some “green” photos with me for St. Patrick’s Day. That was a lot of fun. It would be fun to get more photos from folks, especially for holidays.

Thank you for your comments. On Facebook or on the blog. I am still learning how to be social online, but I will do my best to get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Cecile, I hope you will continue your blog, in whatever form it takes. I really enjoy your writing and your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete