Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taking care of your soles


I was looking at the shoes I use for walking. They are becoming worn and yet are still rather comfortable- I can walk long distances and not feel pain. I had another pair of shoes that I loved, absolutely loved. I didn’t get rid of those shoes until the soles were worn down and started to peel away. I was thinking of getting them resoled but they were left outside too long.

I am not saying that I have the best shoe practices. I think my feet would be happier if I got newer shoes a little more quickly. I have a friend, the super walker, who goes through shoes fast. I think shoe-usage varies between people- you have to pay attention to your soles.

I found a useful webpage on walking shoes:

http://www.drpribut.com/sports/walkingshoe_fit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment